Update: May 2016
Despite the unforeseen struggles, I extend gracious thanks to everyone who supported, prayed for, and mentored me during my collegiate legacy. In reflection, I am so proud of all we accomplished. God touched my heart with a memorable maxim of perseverance for us to cherish and remember—to remain positive and proactive even in the face of plight.
Together, we contributed. Together, we championed. Together, we overcame.
- Destiny R. Jackson
You'll Also Enjoy:
- Destiny's Advocacy for Youth with Parents in Prison
- Contributing To Our Prison Reform Legacy
- See Pictures from Destiny's Graduation Week
- Post College-Grad Life Planning
- Destiny's Senior Honors Recognition Ceremony
- 3 More Days Until Destiny Graduates from College
- Destiny Thanks Her College Donors
Page Published: 2014-07-31 at 1:41pm